Mattern & Craig has significant experience in Construction Management and Construction Engineering Inspection. The firm has multiple contracts with the Tennessee Department of Transportation as well as several cities and counties for inspection and construction administration. Our experienced inspectors and construction managers have the necessary training and certifications required to inspect and administer projects involving federal and state funds.
Projects often involve citizen participation programs and cost-effective analyses in order to solve issues and problems within a reasonable cost. Mattern & Craig personnel are experienced in communicating with stake holders as well as engineering, cost estimating and construction administration.
Construction Administration services provided include:
- pre-bid / pre-construction conferences
- change orders
- pay request reviews
- shop drawing reviews
- site visits
- materials testing & certifications
- nuclear density testing
- owner’s resident project representation
- progress meetings
- construction engineering & inspection (CEI)
- quality assurance / quality control
- final inspections & commissioning