Mattern & Craig has provided civil engineering and survey services to governmental, private and industrial clients throughout Virginia, Tennessee and North Carolina for the past 23 years.
We provide the following comprehensive surveying services.
- civil engineering surveying
- flood control/storm drainage
- streets and highways
- transportation surveys
- GPS control surveys & GIS digital collection
- cadastral survey
- ALTA surveys
- topographic surveys and digital terrain modeling
- boundary and easement plats
- hydraulics survey s
Various types of surveying projects include:
- water and wastewater facilities
- site developmentindustrial parks
- solid waste / landfills
- roadways / bridges
- intersection improvements / signalization
Mattern & Craig’s multiple in-house survey parties are equipped with Global Positioning System (GPS) and Total Station, Electronic Data Collecting equipment to increase field survey accuracy and efficiency. In-house survey crews enable us to control productivity and schedules in this critical area of project progress.